Monday, August 26, 2019

Monday, August 26, 2019

Happy Monday, folks! Hope you did something exciting this weekend!

ALL CLASSES, YOU WILL HAVE A COMMON UNIT ASSESSMENT OVER "MOST DANGEROUS GAME" ON FRIDAY

This week, we will spend time preparing for it, while also working on some writing skills.

Before we begin today, a few housekeeping notes:
  • If I see or hear your cell phone and/or headphones, I will take them. Refusal to give them to me is an immediate call to admin and a discipline referral. I will not give it back until the end of the day. If I've already taken it once, a parent will be required to pick it up after school in the front office - no exceptions.
  • Clean up after yourself! Throw away your trash, put your bind back on the shelf, and straighten up your desk - I am no paid enough to be your maid.
  • No food, no drinks (except water), no candy - no exceptions.

All classes, please check your individual class tab for further instructions and get ready for a FABULOUS week! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment