Monday, January 13, 2020

Monday, January 13, 2020

Happy Monday! 😊

Yes, I'm back today (but just for today). I can't wait to see how awesome you've been for Ms. Fowlkes while I've been gone and meet the few new faces we have in some of our classes!

Today we're going to continue looking at some information about "Animal Farm" and George Orwell. Looking at the scores from Friday's test, it looks like you guys are on the right track for understanding the background that goes into Orwell's novel.  Today we're going to explore a little more about the novel itself since you'll start reading it later this week.

Before we get into it, though, please click here to do a quick refresher about the different characters in "Animal Farm" and who they represent.

Once you're done with that, come back here and open up the "Animal Farm" Lightbox. I will give you the webquest sheet to write down your answers. This needs to be completed before you come to class tomorrow, so what you don't get done before the bell becomes homework (however, you have more than enough time to get it all done if you're paying attention and focused on the assignment). If you were absent today, please make sure to get a copy of the webquest worksheet and turn it in tomorrow.

I'm loving that I get to be with you today - don't worry, I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment