Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Welcome back to school, and welcome to 2020! I hope everyone had an absolutely amazing 2 weeks at home, and while I'm sure you're not overly excited to head back to school, hopefully we can get back into our routine smoothly.

As we talked about before break, I'm out for a couple weeks while I get things taken care of with my daughter.  However, this is your friendly reminder that I'm in constant communication with my sub, as well as admin and the other teachers nearby (Mrs. Richey, Mrs. Moran, and Mrs. Burkhart) to know what's going on in the classroom while I'm gone. I expect nothing but the absolute most respectful and mature behavior while I'm out, and I will contact parents from home if I need to - there's a lot more opportunity for me to contact them during the school day while I'm home, too!

You will be getting your bathroom passes today, as well as a new seating chart. This seating chart is non-negotiable; don't bother complaining because it's not changing. The sub will use the new seating chart for taking attendance so please make sure you're in the right seat every day.

Okay, so here's what today looks like. You're going to start out by watching this video on your own.  Please make sure you use headphones to watch the video if you have them, but put the headphones and your laptop away once the video is over; you will not need it until the very end of the period.

You'll be taking notes today and tomorrow, and you're going to need those notes to study for a test at the end of the week. I will not post these notes on Google Classroom until after school Wednesday, but they will be there eventually.

Okay, that's all for today. Make me proud!! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment