Monday, April 13, 2020

Monday, April 13, 2020

Happy Monday!

Here is this week's English Continued Learning Library activity. I hope you guys are taking a little time to work on these, even if it's just because you're bored and need something to do. I'd hate for us to come back together in a couple weeks and all of your brains have turned to mashed potatoes over the extended leave!

Click here to access this week's English I lesson

Also, if you're doing N3 credit recovery: I sent an email to you and/or your parent(s) this morning. Please make sure to check that and respond sometime today.

Don't forget to check back here on Thursday this week for a little update and check-in activity! Who knows - maybe I'll have some post-quarantine snacks for the student(s) who do the most check-ins... 😏

Last but not least, MEME TIME! Just be thankful I'm not making you guys Zoom...yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment