Friday, October 11, 2019

Friday, October 11, 2019

Today is the last day of the first grading period. All missing work must be turned in with a late slip by 2:30pm today or it will remain a 0 in the gradebook.

Final Grades: Teachers do not have to have grades updated and finalized until October 21. Over Fall Break, I have family coming in from out-of-state to visit while we celebrate my daughter's first birthday. I will not be working on grades until after Tuesday, October 15 and will not have grades ready to be finalized until Sunday, October 20. If you do not see your grade updated with late work that you turned in, please be patient. All late work will be updated on/before October 20.

Email over Fall Break: I will be checking email intermittently over Fall Break due to spending time with my family. If you email me, I may not respond immediately; I will do my best to respond within 48 hours unless you are emailing me to ask when your grade will be updated. If you ask about updating a grade, I will not respond as I have already answered this in the paragraph above.

I hope that everyone has an amazing week off: spend time with friends and family, sleep in, relax, watch some good movies, play video games, read a book, and enjoy having the week to yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment