Thursday, October 24, 2019

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Happy Thursday!

As you have probably noticed, I'm not here today. I have a very capable substitute that does not need your help unless they ask for it. I know I don't need to say this, but I PROMISE if you act with anything less than total respect, IT WILL GO DOWN when I return. But I know I won't have to worry about that, because you guys are going to be angels while I'm gone today. 😃

Today, you've got 2 assignments to complete in class today.

1.  Please complete the following EdPuzzle (click here) called "There Is No Escaping Shakespeare"
2.  When done, please login to ActivelyLearn using the following steps.  There is an assignment posted called "Shakespeare's Life" that needs to be read and completed in its entirety.
3.  If you complete both of those activities, please login to IXL and work on getting a 90 or better for each of the assigned skills (the ones highlighted with a gold star)

How to Login to Actively Learn
  • Go to Google Classroom
  • Find the assignment "Shakespeare's Life" and click the link
  • If it asks you to login to ActivelyLearn, make sure you login using Google Classroom and use your @students.cmcss email
Both of the assignments (EdPuzzle and ActivelyLearn article) will be taken for a grade and should be completed before the end of the class period.

No comments:

Post a Comment