Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Good morning.  To those that did what was asked of them with the substitute yesterday, THANK YOU! Also, thank you to those who sent me an email to let me know the Nearpod videos weren't working.

However, I came back to notes from every period (except 1st - you guys rock!) about large numbers of students off-task and not doing the work. I understand we have extenuating circumstances right now, but you still know my expectations of your behavior when I am gone. To say I am disappointed is an understatement.

Today, you will be using our short class periods to complete yesterday's Nearpod. I have fixed the videos and everything should be working now. This Nearpod must be completed before you leave the room today, and it is for a grade. If it is not done before your class period is over, you will need to complete and turn in a late slip when you finish the Nearpod.

If you complete the Nearpod before the end of the period today, please login to IXL and work on your assigned Language Arts skills.

THERE IS TO BE ABSOLUTELY NO TALKING TODAY. If you are caught on anything except the Nearpod or IXL, I will be contacting home and putting in a referral. There is no sleeping in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment