Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Good morning/afternoon, guys. Sorry I'm out today; I have multiple doctor appointments for my kids today. I knew that I would be out, but I was hoping I'd be able to tell you that in person yesterday. Hope everyone has power back at their house, and was safe during the storm!

I know all of you are going to be an absolutely wonderful representation of how I run my classroom and show Ms. Hartwig nothing but the utmost respect!

Today, you guys will be completing a Nearpod to learn about the prologue of Romeo & Juliet and how it could possibly show us a tragedy. You will need headphones for today's Nearpod.

This should take you the entire period. If you finish early, please log in to IXL and work on your assigned Language Arts skills (or finish your NoRedInk assessment if you didn't get to do it over the weekend due to the power outage - no late slip needed if you get it done before tomorrow). If you do not finish the Nearpod before the end of the period, it's due before you come to class tomorrow.

To access the Nearpod, please click this link. If prompted, it's code KDHNR. Make sure you're logged in using your @students.cmcss email address or it won't register that it's completed.

See you guys tomorrow!! 😊 -Mrs. Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment